Birthday Milestones

Posted by Antoinette R. Banks | Posted in | Posted on Monday, April 19, 2010

0

Tomorrow will be my birthday; another year’s completion, another year of growth through a combination of beams and grins, sniffles, and tears. It may seem a little peculiar, but my new year’s resolutions are synonymous with the thoughts on my birthday. I think about what I was doing around this time last year and what I want to accomplish for the next.

I look back over what God has brought me through and wonder why He deemed it necessary to use me in ways that I never thought possible. I’m living by this “No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”

Take each day as another milestone and adventure. Yeah we may go left instead of right…look down instead of up…but the choices we make are what separate us from the rest.

No regrets; no guilt. Be encouraged.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

ShareThis