And the Crowd Cheers, "Sandra"

Posted by Antoinette R. Banks | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010

0


In a recent interview in PEOPLE magazine, Michelle “Bombshell” McGee says, “I’m sorry all this is public, I’m sorry for everything.” She adds, “I feel bad for Sandra and I want to give her a heartfelt apology.” Ok, that’s good and all that McGee decided to apologized, but what ticked me off was when she said, “"I feel like I was duped just as much as Sandra. I feel like I was lied to just as much as she was. If Jesse was upfront with me in the beginning, we wouldn't be in this situation." If Jesse was "upfront"? She knew Jesse was married whatever comes out of his mouth afterwards doesn't matter. I think Tina Fey said it best on SNL, “when you body looks like a dirtbag’s binder from 7th grade metal shop, it doesn’t bode well with your character.

As far as I’m concerned, Sandra has been keeping excellent composure. And she’s still America’s sweetheart. Can anyone else wait till she plays Wonder woman?! Eat your heart out Jesse James.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

ShareThis