First Artist to Stream Studio Sessions--SENS MUSIQ

Posted by Antoinette R. Banks | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, August 05, 2010

2


I've written about him before, and I'm writing about him again. SENS MUSIQ- one of the best lyricist to step out of the norm has first surprised me with his integral lyrics and I am YET AGAIN surprised with his social media integration.


Sens Musiq is the first artist to EVER live stream his studio sessions. His first live stream took place last week on USTREAM via his creative director's channel and he will be LIVE from Edit-block again tonight in the ramp up to releasing his album at 6:00PM PST.

His Mixtape, "From My Heart to God's Ears V1" is scheduled to drop in just a few weeks along with his release party--which is kept on a hush hush for now. Most of the details are secret, but my readers will definitely be the first to hear once the location has been revealed.

Sens Musiq is represented by BlaukMarket and his publicist can be reached via blaukmarket@gmail.com. I'm excited to hear what he'll come up with next.


Comments (2)

Hello Antoinette! I am happy I now could leave a message in your blog. You are among the many bloggers I added on my reading list. You positive way of writing made me attracted to your blog. That of course led me to keep coming back. Have a great weekend and have a lovely week, ahead. :)

Hey Jolly! Thank you so much for reading and I hope your week is going well. I look forward to more of your feedback.

Post a Comment

ShareThis