Alica Keys and Swizz Beatz Welcome a Baby Boy

Posted by Antoinette R. Banks | Posted in | Posted on Friday, October 15, 2010

1

The musical duo gave birth to a baby boy named Egypt Dauode Dean (Dean is Swizz' last name) late in New York's St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital. 

Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys began dating in 2008, while he was still married (sorry, just reinforcing facts here), romantically involved around May of 2009 and announced their engagement in May of 2010.


Swizz tweeted:


"

SWIZZ BEATZ
I'm so thankful for everything I been blessed with in my life wowwwwww! "


This child is a first for Alicia Keys and a fourth for Swizz Beatz.  (Inhale...exhale, Mashondra--you'll be alright, mama).  
 

Comments (1)

I'm happy for them! Regardless of how they started out, it's a new day and they are happy at this moment in time so I am going to thank God for they happiness and pray that my soul mate is delivered more sooner than later! Thanks for posting ARB!

Post a Comment

ShareThis