Sex is the Easy Part (Pt. 1)

Posted by Antoinette R. Banks | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2011

0

I can make you scream, shout, and moan.  Toes curling, body thrashing about as if it wasn't your own.  I can make the brass, flute, and horn section of your body reach notes darkly beautiful as I am the conductor to your symphony, baby.  Headboard knocking the wall on some real, "I think the neighbors know my name."

Can I...touch you there?  Taste you and lick you there? Your body moving rhythmically with mine, legs intwined, because I own this. I   own     this...physical manipulation. Because you see, baby...sex is the easy part.

Sex is the manipulation that gets people in trouble. Your body becomes no longer your own...days spent with a wet "nana" as you cross and uncross your legs under your desk at work...plaguing yourself with memories of your physical dance from the night before. (Does a soul tie ring a bell?)

How many times did you have an argument with your loved one and the only resolve was sex? You see...during sex, no one is responsible for an adult, in-depth conversation.  I'm gonna work her so good I'll make her forget.  No one is held accountable for a real resolution to a problem.

And let's be real...sex, without the covenant of marriage is complicated. Yes, the bible tells us about fornicators and where they're going. That we must abstain from the appearance of evil (1 Thessalonians 5:22)....our bodies are temples (1 Corinthians 6:19)...we have been bought with a price so we should glorify God with our bodies (1 Corinthians 6:20)...that the marriage bed is the only place that will be undefiled. (Hebrews 13:4)  I get this, this is my walk...but this blog is not meant to through bible at you, but use common sense.

God gave you the ability to think, to use your natural thought process, use wisdom.  So because God instilled that on the inside of you, you using those devices from an internal place and operating from your moral campus is not you thinking you're the ish but giving thanks to God! (Some of you will get that tomorrow).

Ladies, you should know by now that I'm a "soft feminist." I encourage you to use Godly wisdom and not accept mediocre.  You are more than just a good lay, a soft body, and a wet hole.  Save that good good for your husband--a man worthy of all of you.  The most telling sign of a man that's a complete lame is one who will always divert the conversation to becoming physical.   "Babe, I need you." You answer, "why, is everything ok?"  "yes," he answers. "I just wish you were my hand is right now."  YUP...ladies, run away.

Sex is always the easy part.



Comments (0)

Post a Comment

ShareThis