RIP Elizabeth Taylor

Posted by Antoinette R. Banks | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2011

0

Hollywood icon, Elizabeth Taylor was quite possibly the first celebrity sooo glamorous you wanted to not only be, but smell like her. ((Sigh)) Ms. Taylor, 79, passed away today of congestive heart failure at Cedars-Sinai Hospital 

In her last notable interview with Harper's Bazaar Mag she says:
“I never planned to acquire a lot of jewels or a lot of husbands, I have been supremely lucky in my life in that I have known great love, and of course, I am the temporary custodian of some incredible and beautiful things.

The former child star and two-time Academy Award winner not only famous for such films: “National Velvet,” “Cleopatra,” and “Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?” but she was known for her impressive diamond jewelry collection and a plethora of marriages, twice to Richard Burton and 7 other marriages.

.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

ShareThis