Life Can Still Continue

Posted by Antoinette R. Banks | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, August 17, 2011

0

"When things don't go according to plan some people say, 'I just got dealt the wrong set of cards.'  And when I hear that, I start to think...well...whose actually playing?" says Nicholas James Vujicic (affectionately known as 'Nick'" (born 4 December 1982) is a preacher and motivational speaker born with Tetra-amelia syndrome--a rare disorder characterized by the absence of all four limbs.  

As a child and through the struggles a young one must have had growing up, he eventually came to terms with his disability and started his own non-profit Life Without Limbs – at age seventeen. Vujicic presents motivational speeches worldwide, on life with a disability, hope, and finding meaning in life.


This video below made me cry like a tiny tiny baby.  Let me know how you like it. 

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

ShareThis